April Fool Day-1st April : April Fool sms | April Fool Jokes | April Fool Messages | April Fool Tricks |

Give Your Rating:

April Fool sms,April Fool Jokes, April Fool Messages,April Fool Day-1st April :

## 1. WARNING ! ! !

This is a VIRUS . . .

When you turn your phone off it WON'T WORK AGAIN.

##2. Hi,

Doing nothing?

Then Make a Place,

4 Me in ur Heart!!

I May come there any time!

Ur's Faithfully,

"HeArT aTtAcK"

##3. I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN...

##4. SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ...

##5 You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!!


Just a second, don't misunderstand.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..

##6. U are a...


B. I. T. C. H.

Beautiful

Intelligent

Talented

Cute

Horny

r u smiling now?

*YOU BITCH*

##7. Kid: On first April, Mummy our servant is kissing our maid in the kitchen

Mother: Oh s**t! I will just go and throw him out
(mother going towards kitchen)

Kid shouts:

April fool
.
.
.
.
that was
.
.
.
.
Papa


##8. Sardar got into a bus on 1st April

When conductor asked for ticket.
He gave Rs.10/-
And took the ticket and said April Fool.
I have pass.

##9. A study has proved that all fools

use their THUMB
while reading a SMS.
Now its 2 late dont try 2
change ur finger! Catch another fool!

#10. Judge-Why did u attack that young man?
Old lady- he grabbed me, took my clothes off, threw me on the bed shouted APRIL FOOL!

##11. A - U r Attractive
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING
Happy April Fool Day

##12. I want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, tat's how u...eat an ice cream.
Happy April Fool Day!

##13. I Miss you a Lot Dear....


SENDER:
Aishwarya Rai
+919542496632


Message centre:
+919540099996


" Don't get excited. She sent It to me."
Happy April Fool Day!

##14. Bas!!

Mujhse aur nahi hoga…

Main hi karun to ap kab karoge??

Maine apko kiya na!!!

Chalo ab ap karo…

Karo na…

I’m excited….

Karo na…

SMS

TAGS:-

April Fool sms,
April Fool Jokes,
April Fool Messages,
April Fool Tricks ,
April Fool Day-1st April


More Related Movies :



No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO DOWNLOAD MOVIES

If you are using any web browser except chrome and you want to download the movies  from this blog then for the fastest download you should install bitcomet on your P.C. After installatoin of bitcomet you follow the following steps:

(1) Open any movie after clicking links of particular movie.

(2) Wait for 5-10 seconds for opening scene.

(3) Right click anywhere on the Webpage except on Jukebox.

(4) Click download media files .

(5) Then click on 1[FLV]-[60.79 MB] Dailymotion Share your video.
      
(6) Then click on Start Download .

(7) Your downloaded file will be stored in C:/Downloads.


Disclaimer

www.filmicity.blogspot.com is absolutely legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet: (rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), dailymotion.com,youtube.com,songs.pk and others..) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp), www.filmicity.blogspot.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.